Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I don't really want to say goodbye....I don't really want to leave you.....
But now I have to go away.......Stay away from you forever

What we had was never special to you...

But now I have to go away... *sob*
And leave you from my heart... cuz maybe u dont deserve me...

Nd i bet u'll feel ditched again.... but then..no Vishaal wud be there to help u...
ah..no :(.

maybe i'll stil help u..but still i'll have no respect fr u...nd fr the girls of ur
kind..
i wont be as nice as i was... ever...

Cuz being nice hurts...hurts like hell... nd yea.. dont tell me that u dont know
how to flirt...cuz in that case...u'll have a live example contradicting...

Cnt frget you... cnt love you...nd cnt even hate u... cnt even get over you :(

u have made me helpless.. but this is a test.. that i have to pass...

i let u go...cuz i thought if u ever were made fr me...
u'll be turning back... with a lil hope in my love.... i do believe...


But on the same time i pray to god.... that u never feel the pain u gave me...
nd um happy to se ur happy.

these mixed feelings wont take me anywhere... nd i still guess... i'd win this war.

But who cares!

No comments: