Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wat am i left with?

Laying on my chair... with headfones stuck in my ears.. eyes closed... no light will i see.
I think of the best moments of my life...
I think that u've been playing all around with hearts... u've been playing with my trust... Just cuz i become so weak in front of u... Just like a slave for you...
Um getting high on thoughts.. of u... ur fav clothes...ur fav foods......which u made me learn...
The way you looked at me..drove me crazy... the feeling of being on cloud nine everytime u smiled....
the times we saw the sun setting.. the times we actually LIVED..
The times when u said u were immature...
the times i hugged u when u cried.... the times i fought for u... the times u felt low...

But..as i open my eyes.. i find nothing around me.. no one infact.
Have i lost everyone?... or is it that u have made me a social retard?

All's gone now... all love.. all the beautiful rains... all the green nd sweet evenings.. all friends..
all parties....

What am i left with?
Just a pad to write my own story?
Or all the horns nd pains nd invisible wounds on my heart?

No comments: