Saturday, March 17, 2007

No-one.....

Hey guys.... wassup!.... howz it goin?.... good,i hope.


actually blogging wasn't my cup of tea...until recently, i found out tht there's no one to hear u except ur Blog ;)

Today, as i write this entry,i think that how many of u (if there r any at all!) would be thinking that y am i always so low while writing!..lollz

well, at this point of time, i remember what bro said the other day..... "no one has the time to blog wen he/she's happy!!!!"
My PC says its 12:48PM nd my player is playing aasma's 'tumse hi pyar' a good track.


My mood isn't that great right now... um actually bored of everything... orkut, surfing, games nd have nothin to do at all.

i cnt find a single person to chat with nd share my feelings with in my list.

Songs keep changing, mum keeps screaming, the fone keeps ringing.... but jus don feel like doin anythin...
Boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg


See, My bro's here...nd wont allow me to complete the post even.

huh... everyone hates me.... nd ..As if i care.....